Sunday, 8 March 2015

Playstation 2 15th Anniversary special

My personal experiences with the PS 2 were fun and quite long though the ending experiences eventually lead to me upgrading to the PS 3. I bought the original fat PS 2 in '04 (i think) alongside God of War. Though i would eventually upgrade to the slim model. I had several games that i loved and some that i hated. Some of the games i loved were ones like FF 12, a couple of the Mortal Kombat games and the Xenosaga Trilogy (of which the recently released and soon to be coming Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii and Wii U respectively occur in the same universe). I hated quite a few games but the worst one was Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks. My bad experiences with the system was with the slim model, the laser eye died on me twice, for this reason i ended up getting a PS 3. Unfortunately my PS 3 is not backwards compatible with PS 2 games, so i have to wait for the PS Store re-releases.