On Feb 2nd, Frank D. Rich of Star Wars Autograph collectors announced that there was going to be a private signing with Daisy Ridley. The prices were set at $300 per 8x10 all the way up to $600 for an action figure. This left fans with a very sour taste in their mouths as she was more expensive than big name actors like David Prowse, Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford.
We were given a link to Autograph Signature Send Ins, which sounds sketchy as a company name and even further red flags were raised when ASS's page had only been created within 24 hours of this private signing being announced. Other Red Flags included:
- The address to send in autographs was a warehouse in Miami
- The Paypal used was a personal email and told to send via gift
- Daisy Ridley herself said that she has no involvement
- Authentic Signature Send Ins was created 24 hours prior to the announcement and had no information about the signing, such as where it was, when it'd be happening
- It was announced BEFORE Daisy had signed her contract with KLF Sports
- KLF Sports had the page shut down
Despite the evidence saying it was a fake, there are people that say this is genuine and that they have already sent in money to the Paypal.