Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Nerdversity 101 Podcasts Ltd December 2016 update


No doubt many of you are wondering what's been going on, Yes, it's the 13th December (at the time of writing) and I'm talking about events that happened in October, so what has happened?


To put it bluntly, alot has happened in that period. My old laptop died in september, I got a new one towards the end of the month and have been slowly regaining all my old files and account details that I was unable to transfer over. I've been busy with event and conventions throughout october and november. I've been sick with a horrible cold that's really knocked me for six ever since I got back from comic-con at the end of November too and I've only really gotten over it. Between all that since the end of september to now, and working at 12 audio podcasts and minicasts, I'm just stupidly busy and haven't been able to update as often as I should. For that, I can only really humbly apologise for that.


Rest assured, October's articles are almost finished, meaning I'll only have all of november's to date to finish before Xmas. 

Once again, I thank you for your patience and understanding in what's going on. I humbly apologise for being too busy to update and write as often as I'd have liked.