Wednesday, 12 July 2017

Nerdversity Reviews: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Leonardo Evolution (Part 5)


Here we are, at the end of the review of this set. These are the final thoughts on it.


I picked up this set when it was on clearance at Tesco. It cost me £6.50. Overall, I found this set worth the price tag. I couldn't see myself paying anymore for the set, but that depends on the overall person. The figures are an interesting overall choice, but do represent key parts of Leonardo's evolution from 1984 - 2015. I do think the 1984 and 1987 figures are the key selling points of the set. Some may or may not be interested in the 2015 or any others in the set.

In all honesty, if you can find this set for a reasonable price, it is a worthwhile gift set for turtle collectors and even children who are getting 3 different Leonardo figures.